[L2Ork-dev] Pd-L2Ork 20230820 is now available

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Aug 24 14:40:48 EDT 2023

The color change shows that this abstraction has been changed and not
saved. So, as soon as you save it, the border goes back to normal. This
just lets you know that you changed the abstraction and once you close the
main patch, that will not save the abstraction changes, nor alter other
instances of the same abstraction.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Director, Human-Centered Design iPhD
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061