[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:30:38 UTC 2016

I am honestly not sure what is the best approach. I guess if they depend
on a bunch of external stuff, building them will still require those
libraries to be installed. I thought including them may make your life
easier, so that you don't have to build these separately, and if they
are widely used, perhaps others will also appreciate the integration.