[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:44:05 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am honestly not sure what is the best approach. I guess if they depend
> on a bunch of external stuff, building them will still require those
> libraries to be installed. I thought including them may make your life
> easier, so that you don't have to build these separately, and if they are
> widely used, perhaps others will also appreciate the integration.

Well, maintaining the l2ork versions of pd-pure and pd-faust isn't really
any extra effort for me, they're built straight from the same code base as
the vanilla and extended versions, and the packaging on Linux is fully
automated as well, just need to run 'make deb', or 'makepkg' on Arch.

But still it's an interesting idea. It certainly would make live easier for
my students, so I'll look into this when I find the time.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com