[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:45:51 UTC 2016

Ok, so you want to make those plugins work in Pd-L2Ork without any
dependencies from 3rd party package repositories, right?

The only way I see to make that happen would be to include a minimal Pure
runtime system in Pd-L2Ork. That's certainly doable. I'll have to think
about it.

In any case, it's going to be quite a bit of effort for something that you
can already have by just installing a few packages from my PPAs. ;-) Might
be worth it, though. Having something "just work" out of the box certainly
lowers the barrier to actually use it...

Albert

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com