[L2Ork-dev] Pd-L2Ork now available on flathub

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Nov 6 02:17:07 EST 2023

On 11/3/23 14:21, Ico Bukvic wrote:
> IOhannes is correct. There is one thing that OP might be hinting at,
> however, that might be worth considering. The flatpak developers want
> projects to be using the latest version of the freedesktop and are strongly
> discouraging use of older versions on newly submitted projects. This is why
> in the recent release of Pd-L2Ork I was required to use the latest 23.08.

ah yes.
i was hoping that there was some option to pick the "latest" SDK (at the
time of building the flatpak), but apparently you have to decide on one
and keep updating the version in the manifest file.

so i probably should update the SDK to 23.08 for the pd-vanilla package
as well.

gfmasd
IOhannes