[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data: Availability of Else and Cyclone libraries?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:15:19 EST 2023

I don't really understand what you meant, but I should highlight that
run fine, except for some abstractions in ELSE or objects that use some new
stuff not yet ported, but then, this could be a first step into getting
them ready (with higher priority).

btw, the [else/midi] object you mention is something on my list to rewrite
(which will break things a little bit). It's one of 2 big tasks before I
can think of calling it a stable project.

cheers