[L2Ork-dev] [fluid~] in Pure Data vs. Purr Data under Windows 10

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 22:57:05 EST 2022

Em ter., 20 de dez. de 2022 às 22:09, Linux ROUEN Normandie <
linux.rouen at free.fr> escreveu:

> Is [else/sfont~] reacting also to PB and AT messages or not?

It is, why do you ask? You can also just plug [midiin] into it that it
works, which is something I really like about this design.

> For this MIDI project my intention is to have only already compiled
> libraries available for avoiding any trouble to the users (students,
> performers, etc.).

Then ceammc will give you trouble, it stopped working in version 0.52 and a
fixed stable version hasn't been released yet. ELSE is more actively
maintained.

> PS: I will come back towards you on the Github channel regarding
> [else/midi] v.1.0.0 rc-5 vs. [cyclone/seq] v.0.6.1 'issues' (as seen by me).

be my guest. Note I have plans to completely rewrite [else/midi] into a new
object with more functionalities.

cheers