[L2Ork-dev] [fluid~] in Pure Data vs. Purr Data under Windows 10

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Dec 20 15:14:13 EST 2022

Try latest Pd-L2Ork. There fluid~ works just fine under Windows and other
platforms.

Bear in mind that mixing vanilla/purr-data/pd-l2ork externals is not
advisable as all three at this point have some differences on the backend
that may lead to unexpected crashes even though things may be seemingly
working great.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Director, Human-Centered Design iPhD
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061