[L2Ork-dev] [fluid~] in Pure Data vs. Purr Data under Windows 10

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Tue Dec 20 20:09:26 EST 2022

Hello Alexandre,

Thanks for suggesting alternatives to the Purr Data / Pd-L2Ork's
[fluid~] in Pure Data.

I made under Pd Vanilla a quick test with [else/sfont~] which is
effectively very similar to the above [fluid~], with at least the [info(
bonus, very helpful and instructive.
This synthesizer object could be easier for the user of my SMS Vanilla
project as they can download it directly thru Deken on all platform.
The [else/keyboard] + [else/sfont~] duo for MIDI projects is a real plus!
Q: Is [else/sfont~] reacting also to PB and AT messages or not?

I will also have a look at the [ceammc/fluid~].

For this MIDI project my intention is to have only already compiled
libraries available for avoiding any trouble to the users (students,
performers, etc.).
But for my personal culture I will also have a look at your
https://github.com/porres/pd-fluid

PS: I will come back towards you on the Github channel regarding
[else/midi] v.1.0.0 rc-5 vs. [cyclone/seq] v.0.6.1 'issues' (as seen by me).
Best, Joseph Gastelais