[L2Ork-dev] Help with the web app development setup needed

Akash Negi akash8900 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:29:43 EDT 2021

Hi Rukshan J. Senanayaka ,

I followed these steps to get my web app running . Hope this helps

*Setup*

*Installing Dependencies (Linux)*
```
sudo apt-get install git automake cmake fakeroot dpkg-dev libgconf-2-4
```

*Installing Node.js (macOS, Linux)*
```
curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nvm-sh/nvm/v0.37.2/install.sh |
bash
```

* Installing/Activating Emscripten (macOS, Linux)*
```
git clone https://github.com/emscripten-core/emsdk.git
cd emsdk
git pull
./emsdk install latest
./emsdk activate latest
source ./emsdk_env.sh
cd ..
```

* Building Purr Data for Emscripten (macOS, Linux)*
```
git clone https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data.git
cd purr-data
git checkout emscripten