[L2Ork-dev] Help with the web app development setup needed

Rukshan J. Senanayaka rjsenanayaka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:41:41 EDT 2021

Hello Akash,

Thank you very much for the reply.
I've tried these codes for the original repo and the web app works.

But in order to contribute, according to the guidelines in
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/-/tree/emscripten#contributor-guide,
we are expected to *fork *the repo. When forking, the built files inside
"/purr-data/emscripten/build" are removed and only the "Makefile" remains.
How can I solve this? I tried executing `make` command, but it gives me an
error "make: *** No rule to make target 'purr-data', needed by 'build'.
Stop.".

Is it okey to directly clone the "https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data"
repo without forking?

Thanks,