[L2Ork-dev] snap-to-grid

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:46:22 EDT 2020

Sorry, I meant simply lining up the object under the mouse with the
gridlines as it is dragged. Inkscape toggles between snapping and free
dragging, which is more complex than that.

> Also, to save space, the objects that are connected with only one wire, I
put them toghether, like this:

Unfortunately, that creates an ambiguity-- you can no longer tell whether
those objects are connected, or whether the patch author forgot to make a
connection.

-Jonathan