[L2Ork-dev] Bug that I can't simplify...

Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:06:00 EDT 2020

> You can use the moonlib/image which ships with Purr Data to test for
> this bug. But if you are using the one from Pd Vanilla, it will cause
> problems.
Look at the video attached. [moonlib/image] is very difficult to find
with the mouse. In the video, you can see that there is a little box
where the mouse click works. Some minutes ago, that little box was more
or less 100px above the image.
> When you've hit the bug with ggee/image that you posted in the video,
> do you know if /home/mario/pd-externals was in your startup search
> path?
> ///
> What I don't know is whether other versions of image could be
> interefering with it.

I deleted every path in Preferences. Now, I import everything using
[declare]. If this bug persists, I'll be back 😎.