[L2Ork-dev] From Paul Fejko!

Paul Fejko fej at fejko.com
Sun May 10 22:41:57 EDT 2020

Hello All!

I shall repeat.... I LOVE playing with Tweeter!!

I forgot to add that I would LOVE it more if while in offline, I could
have all 10 modules active - or 'selected' so that I could modify any
one at any time without having to individually 'select' the one I want
to modify. I am trying to make this a LIVE performance instrument. Is
this possible? I have sooooooo many ideas for this instrument!!!!

I have made already several 10 voice loops that unfortunately, I could
not save....... It really is a SUPER COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL instrument!!

Thanks again for your indulgence......

Paul Fejko

fej at fejko.com
www.fejko.com
andre-cafe.com
soundcloud.com/paulfejko
Youtube.com/paulfejko, or /andrecafeacoustique
+1/609/462-9000