[L2Ork-dev] From Paul Fejko!

Paul Fejko fej at fejko.com
Sun May 10 22:16:41 EDT 2020

Hello All!

I LOVE playing with Tweeter!! However....

I have a small problem! I made a windows 10 installation following all
of your instructions with one exception: the PurrData link on your page
(http://purr-data-2.10.1-20200410-rev.d7ec58b1.zip/) seems to be a bad link.

I found a PurrData 2.10.1 install here:
https://github.com/jonwwilkes/purr-data/releases
using:
https://github.com/jonwwilkes/purr-data/releases/download/2.10.1/pd-l2ork-2.10.1-windows-i386.zip

Everything is quite fun and useful for my research and production
EXCEPT..... I can neither SAVE nor Retrieve ANYTHING.....

The package opens and I see I can load the session "jammilcious-002".
Great... I see there is also a jammilicious-001 in the session
directory. In the load dialogue box I can NOT enter ANYTHING
successfully. I only heard 001 by renaming it 002 (!!!!). When I put
together a loop session I like, ticking the session save button does
NOTHING. This is also true for the Loop and Preset save buttons -
although it seems I can indeed recall presets by number

Could this have something to do with the PurrData version I am using? Do
I need the PurrData version that should exists in the bad link noted above?

Is there something else I might be doing wrong?

I thank you for any ideas!!

Paul Fejko

fej at fejko.com
www.fejko.com
andre-cafe.com
soundcloud.com/paulfejko
Youtube.com/paulfejko, or /andrecafeacoustique
+1/609/462-9000