[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data GSoC 2020: Cast of Characters (Jonathan Wilkes) (Hugo Carvalho)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue May 12 11:23:06 EDT 2020

I am happy to use a different poll. That said, we already had 2 people
do the when2meet, so how about we agree to do either that one or the
arewemeetingyet one (in which case please share a link) by the end of
tomorrow (Wednesday), so that we can schedule a meeting ideally asap.

On 5/10/2020 10:16 PM, Matt Barber wrote:
> I'm fairly flexible too but my schedule is unpredictable due to kids.
> I can work around almost anything with enough lead time.
>
> MB
>
> On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 7:39 PM Hugo Carvalho <hugonvsc at gmail.com
> <mailto:hugonvsc at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi!
>
>     I'm pretty flexible with time during this Covid-19 pandemic, but
>     starting on Tuesday will be ok. To best fit the CEST timezone I
>     think for me it's good aorund 9am or 10am at my timezone (GMT-3).
>
>     As we have multiple timezones I suggest that we use
>     arewemeetingyet.com <http://arewemeetingyet.com>, so everyone got
>     the meeting time in your local timezone. Some of my friends
>     already use this tool and recommend it.
>
>     Best,
>     Hugo

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061