[L2Ork-dev] GSoC 2020

Guillem Bartrina Moreno guillembartrina at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:34:55 EDT 2020

Hello everybody!

My name is Guillem and I'm a 3rd year computer science student from Spain.
I was looking for an interesting project to be involved in this summer when
I found the Purr Data project. I have never worked with Purr Data or
something similar but I'm very excited to start working with it.
Two ideas have caught my attention:
- Terminal REPL
- Encapsulation Ergonomics

I have already read the "Getting Started" documentation and installed Purr
Data in my computer. Also, i have tried to understand the internal
structure of the program by looking at the source code.

I have medium-high understanding of C/C++ and OpenGL but almost zero idea
about HTML5 and javascript.

I would like to choose a suitable idea based on my skillset. Also, it will
be great if you could provide me some entry point or challenge to start
getting familiar with the tasks related to the ideas I mentioned above and
how Purr Data works in general.

Thank you!
I look forward for your response.

PD: Meow!