[L2Ork-dev] GSOC 2020

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:17:15 EDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 2:01 PM UDAY MEWADA <udaymewada1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello! This is Uday Mewada. I am a 3rd-year Computer Science
> undergraduate student. I'm particularly interested in working with
> Purr Data and complete my GSoC 2020 project `Streamlining Purr Data
> GUI-Pd communication`. I am having good prior knowledge in Javascript,
> C and familiar
> with front-end web development. I made this proposal for the project.
> Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qM4nNuGSv4GEx5_5UDHsdSuOrNDVANx7wyyozcxQCGQ/edit?usp=sharing
> looking forward to your guidance and support. kindly review it.

Hello Uday,

Welcome!

Thanks for sending your proposal. You need to replace the
project idea details from the summer-of-code repo with your own
written assessment. We should be able to clearly tell that you've read
the relevant portions of the code and understand the scope of the
changes you are proposing.