[L2Ork-dev] Applicant for GSoC - 'Inject Purr Data Directly into the Web'

Shashank Athreya athreya.shashank at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:08:13 EDT 2020

Hello,

I was browsing the idea lists for GSoC and came across Purr Data and I was quite fascinated. I have been working with Web Design and C for nearly 3 and 5 years. I checked out purrdata.net and was a bit surprised with the simple, text based interface and I thought of a lot of ways to improve it.

I did have a few concerns regarding the design which are with respect to the color scheme and the level of usage of the logo and it's animations; I love cats and had to filter out a lot of cat related ideas. And before I applied, I wanted to ask if there are any specific requirements to this project and to also familiarize myself with this project.

I understand that the difficulty will lie in building the GUI framework that has a workable UX within a single browser window and leveraging Chromium's newer callback-based interface to it. I am intrigued by this and excited to learn more about the prior models or implementations to help develop the next stage. I have read the releases and am keen on this project.

 Hoping to hear back from you soon regarding the quarries.

Regards,
Shashank Athreya