[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.10.1 Released
jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:24:06 EDT 2020
A new version of Purr Data is now available:
* ported unauthorized/pianoroll
* first draft of flatpak build infrastructure (thanks to Sam Thursfield)
* more fixes for handling filenames under Windows in core and many of
* fix for text sequence crasher
* return message recursion buffer overflow limit to 1000 (same as Pd).
This fixes a crasher under Windows.
Please report bugs here:
More information about the L2Ork-dev