[L2Ork-dev] atomic multi-step undo and pd vanilla

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 20:35:11 EDT 2020

Em sex., 19 de jun. de 2020 às 22:22, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> escreveu:

> :-) I was the first to implement intelligent patching with Jonathan's
> input back in the 1.x branch many years ago and we have had it included
> since. AFAIK the implementation that IOhannes put together for vanilla is
> inspired and potentially also based on pd-l2ork's implementation.

Yeah, I saw that and wonder why it did go away... I was actually one to
request that in Pd when it had already been removed from purr data, and I
think IOhannes did it basically from scratch and we discussed what were the
best possibilities for this.

But I can see this as not the main thing on the list as it doesn't really
affect opening and running patches.

Em sex., 19 de jun. de 2020 às 20:00, Jonathan Wilkes <
jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> escreveu:

> I've got the list Joseph gave me and will go through and try to port
> things as I can to keep up to date with Vanilla.

Awesome!

> The documented features listed in the change log are good enough for
> pinning to a
> particular Vanilla number. (We're already at 0.48, but I'll use the change
> log to pin to

future versions as we attain parity.)

I guess it's fair if there's no other more complete changelog available.

> That's a workable plan and we'll deal with any other discrepancies as
> they arise.

I'll let you know of any discrepancies and post them as issues on gitlab.
BTW, I just posted one for the iemguis discrepancies.

Cheers