[L2Ork-dev] atomic multi-step undo and pd vanilla

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Jun 19 21:22:30 EDT 2020

:-) I was the first to implement intelligent patching with Jonathan's input
back in the 1.x branch many years ago and we have had it included since.
AFAIK the implementation that IOhannes put together for vanilla is inspired
and potentially also based on pd-l2ork's implementation.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061