[L2Ork-dev] atomic multi-step undo and pd vanilla

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Jun 16 11:53:46 EDT 2020

I propose proceeding with whatever is easiest, most maintainable, and least
likely to break things. So, cherry picking fixes will be important.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061