[L2Ork-dev] Purr-Data fixes to the build instructions for Linux Ubuntu 18.04

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 03:45:15 EST 2019

hi

same here using Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS. I tried to install last week the deb
package and it failed due to dependencies.

$  sudo apt-get install bison flex automake libasound2-dev \
 >       libjack-jackd2-dev libtool libbluetooth-dev libgl1-mesa-dev \
 >       libglu1-mesa-dev libglew-dev libmagick++-dev libftgl-dev \
 >       libgmerlin-dev libgmerlin-avdec-dev libavifile-0.7-dev \
 >       libmpeg3-dev libquicktime-dev libv4l-dev libraw1394-dev \
 >       libdc1394-22-dev libfftw3-dev libvorbis-dev ladspa-sdk \
 >       dssi-dev tap-plugins invada-studio-plugins-ladspa blepvco \
 >       swh-plugins mcp-plugins cmt blop slv2-jack omins rev-plugins \
 >       libslv2-dev dssi-utils vco-plugins wah-plugins fil-plugins \
 >       mda-lv2 libmp3lame-dev libspeex-dev libgsl0-dev \
 >       portaudio19-dev liblua5.3-dev python-dev libsmpeg0
libjpeg62-turbo \
 >       flite1-dev libgsm1-dev libgtk2.0-dev git libstk0-dev \
 >       libsndobj-dev libfluidsynth-dev fluid-soundfont-gm byacc

three packages are not available to install:
- slv2-jack
- libslv2-dev
- libjpeg62-turbo

However I was able to compile from sources very easily following the
instructions provided.

enrike

19/3/8 09:28(e)an, Marco Donnarumma igorleak idatzi zuen: