[L2Ork-dev] GSoc 2019

binish 1n6b6s at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:43:45 EST 2019

Sir/Ma’am,
      I am very much excited and interested for the idea “Inject Purr Data Directly into the Web” for Gsoc 19. I have read  the guidance list for for the proposal,but the problem is that I am presently a first year engineering student in Computer Science & Engineering and I have not contributed to any projects earlier. But I have made my own website using HTML5,CSS and JAVASCRIPT. I also had c++ as my elective subject in high school. I honestly want to work with your team as I know I will learn many things here. So am I eligibkle for the organization? Taking into consideration that I have not contributed to any open source earlier?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10