[L2Ork-dev] Purr-Data fixes to the build instructions for Linux Ubuntu 18.04

Marco Donnarumma lists at marcodonnarumma.com
Fri Mar 8 03:28:06 EST 2019

hi all,

(lurking since ever) my two cents,
I've been installing several flatpacks recently and it all seems to be well
integrated and working perfectly, when it comes to use experience.

I've been using Appimages from some more niche software, they work well
too, although it is my impression that they tend to be recognised as
second-hand option, for cases where dependencies problems cannot be solved.

I just changed my distro and failed to install purr-data due to
dependencies issues, so I'm very happy to read you're looking in this
direction.

thank you!
best,

--