[L2Ork-dev] Purr-Data fixes to the build instructions for Linux Ubuntu 18.04

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 21:20:44 EST 2019

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 5:41 PM Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

[...]

> We may also want to differentiate based on the Linux version.

Here on Debian Buster the dependency is libjpeg62-turbo.

Albert-- are any of docker and flatpak/appimage/snap/etc. usable enough
to just have one standard build environment (w/docker?) and one
distribution channel for all the Linuxes (flatpak/appimage/whatever?)

If not we'll just have to list deps for Buster and newest stable Ubuntu and
leave it at that. But that still leaves users to play "twenty-questions" with
deps on other distros.