[L2Ork-dev] Purr-Data fixes to the build instructions for Linux Ubuntu 18.04

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Mar 6 22:57:15 EST 2019

Sounds good to me. BTW, I am now slowly crawling through the new code. I
noticed there are a number of improvements that have not been ported from
pd-l2ork, like multiline comments that don't break compatibility with pd
(albeit there they also lose implicit endlines), array name positioning,
and in general dialog clean-up.

I am also noticing small cosmetic discrepancies. It appears on 18.04 the
fonts are somewhat garbled. Perhaps that is a particular nw.js version that
I may be using. This makes me wonder, does the build process automatically
update to the latest version of nw.js? Also, the GOP K12 objects appear to
be offset by a pixel (or it may be the ggee image). Does purr-data by
default use legacy iemgui positioning or pd-l2ork's?

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061