[L2Ork-dev] Purr-Data fixes to the build instructions for Linux Ubuntu 18.04

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Mar 6 18:26:51 EST 2019

Looks like that make clean requirement may be necessary only if you pull
latest update into the existing directory. It may not hurt to still add it
to the script to improve automation.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061