[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork for ubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Oct 22 18:42:28 EDT 2018

Thank you, Albert. This is fantastic. Any chance you may be able to also
make 1.0 version binaries? I have had a few requests from my students and
doing so would be greatly appreciated.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Interim Assoc. Dean, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences
Creative Technologies in Music
Director -- DISIS, L2Ork
ICAT Senior Fellow
Virginia Tech