[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork for ubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:14:31 EDT 2018

Hi Ico,

my Launchpad page still has Pd-l2ork 1 packages for all Ubuntu releases
where it builds. I think the last one was Ubuntu Yakkety (16.10). On newer
systems, the package doesn't compile any more (I don't recall from the top
of my head what the exact reason was). If anyone fixes the Pd-l2ork1
sources so that they compile on Bionic, I'll be happy to start building
packages for it again. Can't do it myself, as I simply don't have the time,
sorry.

Albert

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com