[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork for ubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:33:30 EDT 2018

There you go (these are the JGU packages, see
https://l2orkubuntu.bitbucket.io/ for more details):

https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.bionic

18.10 packages coming soon.

I should probably mention (again) that this information has been available
on my (semi-official) purr-data mirror for quite some time now:

https://agraef.github.io/purr-data/

That page has a bunch of useful information as well as a mirror of the
sources and all of Jonathan's releases, so please all go ahead and bookmark
it. :)

Jonathan, I see that the link to that page is already on
https://www.purrdata.net/, but maybe it could be featured more prominently?

HTH,
Albert

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com