[L2Ork-dev] Introductory Mail GSoC participant

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:37:36 EDT 2018

Hi Pranay,

welcome! Sorry for chiming in so late, I've been snowed under with work
lately...

As for the workflow implementing the double version, I agree with Jonathan
that it would be the best if you maintain this as a separate feature branch
in your own fork of Jonathan's repository on Gitlab for now. That way you
can pull in the latest changes from Jonathan's master branch every once in
a while so that it stays current, we can easily test it, and we can then
eventually discuss and decide whether it's feasible to pull your version
into the master branch or whether it's better to keep it as a separate
version of the program.

I'm really looking forward to this, it will be a great addition to Purr
Data!

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com