[L2Ork-dev] Introductory Mail GSoC participant

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:04:13 EDT 2018

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 6:33 AM, pranay gupta
<pranayguptastudent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello sir,
>
> I just had a very basic question.
> For the new version of purr-data with double precision floating points, is
> it be a good idea to make a separate public repository like pd-double.? Also
> should I host it on github or on gitlab only?

I think the process currently outlined in the contributor guide should
work ok[1].
In other words, making use of feature branches that can be tested and merged
into master once they are ready.

We can perhaps find some small, non-disruptive changes (even documentation
changes) in order to iterate through that process a few times.

-Jonathan

[1] https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data#contributor-guide