[L2Ork-dev] GSoC18 project proposal: Change purr-data to double precision floating points

pranay gupta pranayguptastudent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:29:36 EDT 2018

Hello community,

My name is Pranay Gupta, I am a second year undergraduate from IIIT
Hyderabad. I have been in contact with Jonathan Wilkes regarding the
project about changing purr-data to double precision floating points for
the past few days.

I have shared my proposal draft with the community on the google website. I
would really appreciate it if you could please review it and help in
improving it further before the final deadline.

Thank You
Link to the proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iX5obdBEbLhn0pe72ef2kuyHx20qlD7B7I7bYHl5kCQ/edit?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,