[L2Ork-dev] Only 2 days left to apply for pd-l2ork/Purr-Data GSoC

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:36:54 EDT 2018

Hi Pranay,

Did you see the proposal guidelines on the GSoC site for Purr Data?

In addition to the project proposal and timeline we ask for any links to
code from projects to which you've contributed (free software projects
are preferable but not mandatory).

Also, at least one cat metaphor/reference in the proposal. :)

-Jonathan