[L2Ork-dev] API for HTML5 Web Apps | GSoC 2018

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 11:09:35 EST 2018

Hi Nilay,
Welcome!

It sounds like you've already had an overview of the README.md here:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data

I would suggest starting by forking Purr Data from the gitlab repository
and
building Purr Data for the platform you use:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data#build-guide

If you run into problems building you can ask for help here on the list.
Once you successfully build and install Purr Data, have a look at one of
the issues on the tracker labeled "good-first-bug":

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues?label_name%5B%5D=good-first-bug

Hope that helps,
Jonathan