[L2Ork-dev] Regarding GSoc'18

Rishabh Jain f20140069 at goa.bits-pilani.ac.in
Sun Mar 4 07:06:49 EST 2018

Hi.

My name is Rishabh Jain. I am a fourth-year undergraduate student pursuing
a major in B.E. (Hons.) Computer Science at BITS Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa
Campus, India <http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/Goa/>. I am really interested
in working with purr data as a part of Google Summer of Code 2018. Are
there any resources that I could refer to in order to better understand the
problems and kick start the process?

I have worked on a few projects involving full stack development and
designing. I've worked on a small webapp for visualizing a csv file. There
I worked with node.js, html5/css3, JavaScript and other libraries of JS, I
also have some experience with using tableau and Adobe illustrator.
Currently, I am working on creating a SVG graph visualizer.I will be happy
to produce any other information you might require. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Rishabh Jain

BITS Pilani K. K. Birla Goa Campus