[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Mar 3 15:00:08 EST 2018

On 03/02/2018 05:04 PM, Albert Graef wrote:
> If we want flext in there, its build system needs to be fixed up so that it
> builds on first attempt, without any horrible kludges and manual
> intervention. Simple as that. So someone needs to put the effort in. Not me
> either. :)

fwiw, we have flext externals in Debian by simply using pd-lib-builder
and a small common Makefile.flext (checkout the 'pd-flext-dev' package
and it's /usr/share/doc/pd-flext-dev/README.Debian).

this approach basically uses the adjustments of the flexternal developer
(in packages.txt) without having to go through the complications of the
flext buildsystem.

fmdsar
IOhannes