[L2Ork-dev] Regarding GSoc'18

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:15:48 EST 2018

Hi Rishabh,
Welcome!

We have a README.md in the gitlab repo that has a lot of useful information
about the project:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data

One way to get started is to fork from the gitlab repository and try your
hand at building Purr Data
for your platform:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data#build-guide

If you run into any problems with that you can post queries here. (Or if
you find bugs in that process
you can post them to the issue tracker.)

Once you have successfully build Purr Data, have a look in the issue
tracker for bugs labeled
"good-first-bug":

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues?label_name%5B%5D=good-first-bug

Those are bugs which are fairly self-contained and don't require touching
lots of different parts
of the system.

Hope that helps, and please post to this list if you have any further
questions.

Best,
Jonathan