[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data website on Github

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:10:54 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> I revamped the download page with simple updates. Jonathan and Albert,
> please let me know if you would like anything changed/improved--I am sure
> there are plenty things that can be made better.

Thanks a lot. Ok, here's my take: I'd suggest to make the first link
(Purr-Data for
Linux, Windows, and OSX
<https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/tree/master>) go to
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/releases instead, since this has *all*
the releases with the full release notes, and not just the bare binaries of
the latest release. Also, please rename the second link FAQ
<https://agraef.github.io/purr-data/> to something more apposite (it's not
a FAQ), maybe "Purr Data Information and Links".

In the meantime, I've expanded https://agraef.github.io/purr-data/ so that
it also has a link to the DISIS mailing list, so all the most important
links should be easily accessible there now.

Thanks,

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com