[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data website on Github

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 00:09:01 UTC 2017

Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> could this be referred to in the puredata.info website? ;)
>>

> Sure, but I guess that you'd have to ask someone else who has the
> permissions to update the main page there.

oh yeah, on this topic (sorry for an additional email). I suppose we can
also possibly tack on mention of Purr Data to the Pd wikipedia page? I
made a wikipedia account just to change the date in the Pd article of
the latest release a while ago because it was only reflecting the latest
EXTENDED release so it was looking kinda bad and unmaintained since it
was going on more than a couple years... I haven't actually gone
through and edited any of the Wikipedia's article yet. I barely touched
the formatting either since it seems like there's this distinction
between programming language and software program and each distinction
gets its own box, I dunno, I haven't thought about it too much haha. I
suppose like a brief section could be added like "Other Distributions"
to the bottom or something.

Derek

--
Derek Kwan