[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data website on Github

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 19:16:56 UTC 2017

> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

I revamped the download page with simple updates. Jonathan and Albert, please let me know if you would like anything changed/improved--I am sure there are plenty things that can be made better.

> Thanks a lot. Ok, here's my take: I'd suggest to make the first link (Purr-Data for Linux, Windows, and OSX) go to https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/releases instead, since this has *all* the releases with the full release notes, and not just the bare binaries of the latest release. Also, please rename the second link FAQ to something more apposite (it's not a FAQ), maybe "Purr Data Information and Links".

Linking to Albert's purr-data releases is a good idea IMO.  Having all the binaries and associated feature/bugfix lists is very nice.
Also, at some point I need to change the Ubuntu VMs so that they use your debbuild packaging.  That way the CI builds will match what you're building.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/+AlbertGraef_______________________________________________
L2Ork-dev mailing list
L2Ork-dev at disis.music.vt.edu