[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 23:58:50 UTC 2017

I got a different set of help files that will work in Purr Data without the
need for to build and ship cyclone/comment. This is important. It is also
important to have comment "ifdeffed" from the makefile. I'm guessing that
all of this can be taken care of in the makefile with ifdefs -
lib-pd-builder has the "datafiles" part that copies the documentation when
using "make install", so it's all fine.

So let's try that... and let me tag also a new alpha2 version with our
latest developments.

cheers