[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 16:07:23 UTC 2017

> On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:45 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

Pd-l2ork 1.0 uses tkpath.  The normal tk canvas commands won't work with it.

> Yes, of course, but as long as an external doesn't try to draw anything on the canvas and just uses plain Tcl/Tk to implement some extra GUI features in separate windows, it should be all right I'd say. E.g., the seq object uses cyclone's hammereditor, and that works just fine in Pd-l2ork on my Linux box.
Right, but Scope~ needs the use the tkpath interface.  For Purr Data I'd like to merge my code with the improved Scope~ and
push it upstream.  Will someone do that for Pd-l2ork 1.0?

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/+AlbertGraef