[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 16:39:16 UTC 2017

> You don't have to bump to major version "1"-- you can stay at
> "0" because, like I said, you're still working out the public interface of
> your library.

Well, let's at least bump it to "0.3 beta" for now, at least it won't give
the idea that it is more experimental and unstable than "0.2 beta".

I just had this concern of not generating too many version numbers while we
were at a heavy and fast development pace.

My main concern right now is making the new cyclone run perfectly in Purr
Data, but the main issue here is porting what still needs to be ported
because of the GUI interface, a few objects like [mousestate], [coll],
[capture~] and others that don't come to mind now need to be tweaked to
work in NW.js

When we get that out of the way, I guess we can move forward from beta to a
final release.

cheers