[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 05:56:28 UTC 2016

What's the benefit of doing a pull request (or what gitlab calls merge request)
vs. git format-patch?
-Jonathan

    On Friday, June 24, 2016 12:50 AM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks. :) I've updated the Arch PKGBUILD and the debuild stuff to add the missing nw.js dependencies, and my latest Launchpad test build is looking good so far. Once that is finished, I can send you my changes to debuild to make it work with purr-data. May take a few hours, though, since I also have to teach courses today.

Is there a way to do pull requests on your GitLab instance, or should I just send you a good old-fashioned patch?