[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:05:30 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. :) I've updated the Arch PKGBUILD and the debuild stuff to add the
> missing nw.js dependencies, and my latest Launchpad test build is looking
> good so far. Once that is finished, I can send you my changes to debuild to
> make it work with purr-data.

Done. In the meantime, Jonathan has committed the debuild changes to his
repo, so running `make deb` et al there now works as advertised. I've also
uploaded ready-made packages to my Pd-L2Ork PPAs on Launchpad, you can find
these here:

https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.trusty
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.xenial

Look for the "purr-data" package. This can be used as a drop-in replacement
for the stable pd-l2ork package which can be found in the same PPAs.
Instructions for adding these PPAs to your system can be found under the
links above. Currently there are packages for the two most recent LTSes,
Trusty (14.04) and Xenial (16.04), but if anyone needs packages for other
Ubuntu releases >= 14.04, just let me know.

Arch users can find my PKGBUILD in the Arch User Repositories (AUR). This
always builds from Jonathan's latest GitLab sources:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/purr-data-git

For those of you who use my Faust and Pure language plugins: I've also
updated the pd-pure package so that it detects Jonathan's NW.js GUI
interface. This makes the "Open" option on Faust and Pure objects work
correctly in purr-data now.

Happy Purring! :)

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com