[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Jun 23 13:17:51 UTC 2016

Did you make sure to emerge all the patches from the g_text.c? There in the
stable branch I check if the object is changed and only reinstantiate it
under specific circumstances. For instance, if it has changed it is
reinstantiated, or if it was never successfully created in the first place
the system tries to instantiate it no matter what. If you reinstantiate it
through this process without having to do so and do not create an an undo
checkpoint, that could produce the kind of inconsistency you are
experiencing.

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor