[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 03:49:58 UTC 2016

Ok, I can't figure out a process to find the undo bug that Ivica reported.
If I click an object on a canvas to activate it then immediately click an
empty part of the canvas to deactivate it, purr data is somehow mutating
the glist by reordering that object in the list.

Say I have three objects on a canvas.  I click one of them in edit mode
to activate it.  Then I click an empty part of the canvas to retext it.
Code path is something like this:GUI sends "mouse/mouseup" messagecanvas_doclick calls gobj_activate for the objecttext_activate calls rtext_activatertext_activate calls gui_vmess("gui_textarea", ...)
To retext (i.e., deselect and try to instantiate):GUI sends "obj_addtobuf" and "obj_buftotext"canvas_buftotext calls rtext_settext to set the new box textGUI sends a "mouse" message on empty part of canvascanvas_doclick calls glist_deselectglist_deselect calls text_settotext_setto calls rtext_retext (because the object text hasn't changed)
Yet in all of that, somehow the relevant object's position in the glist
is changing?  Where is the mutation to the glist happening?
Thanks,Jonathan